Tel: +2711 880-2113 or 082 495 4405
- 24 years of Corporate Finance experience and Approved Executive of the JSE Founder of Exchange Sponsors, which listed 25 companies on the ALTX.
- Previously worked at Gencor/Billiton Corporate Division and at Gensec Underwriting & Private Equity.
- Marius concluded a number of transactions on behalf of listed and unlisted clients, including mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
- He has been involved in numerous fund raising activities for listed and unlisted companies.
- Marius is a qualified Chartered Accountant by profession.
Tel: +2711 880-2113 or 082 900 3804
- 30 years of merchant banking experience and Approved Executive of the JSE.
- Previously worked at Nedbank Investment Bank, PSG Investment Bank, PSG Capital and NewFound Capital.
- Mareo was involved in transactions in the fields of the corporatisation and privatisation of state entities, restructurings of companies and co-operatives, listings, BEE transactions and fund raising activities for listed and unlisted companies.
- He also served as a director on the boards of various companies.
- Mareo is a qualified attorney and holds and MBA from Stellenbosch University
Tel: +2711 880-2113 or 083 626 6814
- 10 years of Corporate Finance and accounting experience and Approved Executive of the JSE.
- Previously worked at Triton Advisors (UK) (Ltd) as financial accountant for the private equity fund and completed her articles at Price Waterhouse Coopers.
- Keeley ensures compliance with the JSE Listings Requirements on listed clients’ corporate activities and reporting obligations.
- Keeley is a qualified Chartered Accountant by profession.
Van Zyl Swanepoel
Tel: +2711 880-2113 or 082 654 6719
- 16 years of Corporate Finance experience and Approved Executive of the JSE.
- Previously worked at Kentron and at Archway Venture Capital, a fund managed by Gensec Private Equity.
- At Archway Venture Capital, he was involved in the investment in and support of start-up and early stage technology companies.
- Van Zyl was instrumental in the listing of a number of companies on the AltX , as well as subsequent acquisitions and fundraising for listed and unlisted entities.
- Van Zyl holds a BSc degree and an MBA from University of Pretoria (GIBS).